Work for a small but growing family owned and operated Yarn Store in Lincoln, NE. We offer flexible part-time hours and are family friendly.
Download Application form (pdf).
You may e-mail your application to admin @ yarncharm.com, or mail/deliver to: Yarn Charm, 5930 S 58th St, Ste N, Lincoln NE 68516
All information you submit will be held in confidence and will not be shared except as required for employment eligibility verification and reporting. Yarn Charm (Charm Shift, LLC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Education and Experience:
- greeting customers
- assisting customers with selection of products
- entering sales orders
- accepting payments
- completing sales transactions and winding customers' yarn
- handling returns, exchanges, and minor complaints
- answering phones & taking phone orders
- responding to internet requests, packaging internet & phone orders for shipment
- pricing products, stocking shelves and creating displays
- counting inventory
- light cleaning (e.g. vacuuming, wiping surfaces, bathroom tidying, emptying trash)
- additional projects or tasks as assigned, which may include, but is not limited to: creating demonstration items, providing customer instruction, providing input on product quality and store planning, administrative recordkeeping.
Skill and Knowledge Requirements:
- High School or General Equivalency Diploma.
- Experience with retail customer service is preferred.
- Effective communication68>
- Customer service
- Basic math and computer skills
- Knowledge of knitting, crocheting, or fiber arts.
Copyright © 2017 Yarn Charm
. Powered by Zen Cart
Colors in product photos may vary from the actual item due to dye-lot differences, the limitations of
photography and individual monitor variations in color & resolution. Multiple skeins are sometimes shown
to demonstrate color variations in yarn. Dye-lot specific pictures do not necessarily indicate current
stock availability. Additional pictures may be available upon request to demonstrate dye-lot color
variations of current stock.